How to drink coffee the right way and healthy? Why is coffee good for you? Here are 7 surprising reasons why you need to get yourself a cup of coffee right now.
Coffee boosts brainpower 0:40
Coffee increases blood pressure 1:46
Coffee makes your immune system stronger 2:24
Coffee relieves a headache 3:16
Coffee reduces stress 3:51
Coffee improves your memory 4:40
Coffee helps you lose weight 5:30
An amazing coffee cocktail recipe 6:06
- Coffee with sugar can turn you into a little genius for a while because the combination of caffeine and glucose activates certain sectors of your brain. The caffeine in coffee acts as a mild stimulant to the central nervous system. This neuronal activity triggers the release of the adrenaline, that will affect your body in several ways: your heartbeat increases, blood pressure rises, breathing tubes open up, sugar is released into the bloodstream for extra energy.
- You might want to keep off the coffee if you are going to have a blood pressure test within the next 2 days. If you have high blood pressure, ask your doctor whether you should limit or stop drinking caffeinated beverages.
- Coffee is known for its energy-boosting caffeine effect -- is an abundant source of nutrients and healthful chemicals that can aid your immune system. According to scientists from several countries, coffee reduces the risk of premature death. This is because coffee alters your immune system, making it stronger and healthier.
- The caffeine can cure headaches and migraines. People are aware that caffeine is found in coffee, tea, soft drinks and chocolate, but may not know that caffeine is also contained in a variety of over the counter medications. That’s why it’s an ingredient in a lot of traditional pain relievers.
- Coffee acts well as an anti-stress substance due to the release of dopamine and serotonin, which "trigger" a good mood. One cup, or even just the smell of coffee, can calm your nerves. This could explain a lower risk of depression among coffee drinkers.
- Coffee can positively affect mood, enhance alertness, and memory abilities. The stimulators and neuro-mediators obtained from coffee not only boost your mood and productivity but also improve your memory. Of course, this only works with your short-term memory.
- Coffee can keep off and help you lose excess weight. It can temporarily suppress your appetite and may stimulate minimal calorie burning. When the level of the hormone leptin is low, your body starts storing fat, and you gain weight. Coffee, however, increases the hormone levels in your body.
If you're looking for something sweet to pair your milk, this cocktail recipe is a must. It is deliciously smooth and refreshing and, if bottled, ready to take on the go.
• Make your favorite coffee.
• Let it cool off, then fill an ice cube tray with the coffee.
• Place it in the freezer.
On a hot day, add the coffee cubes to a glass of milk. Sip a delicious mix and feel wonderful!
Share the video with your friends to keep them caffeinated and hit the like button below the video!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
I do not believe most of this information about coffee because some people says that coffee is good for you while others says the opposite, so, coffee on the other hand is a big industry Therefore I believe more that business people make us believe coffee is good for us because of the money it moves rather than the "benefits"
Nestle has nescaffe...and in the video none encouraged having nescafe...it was also said freshly ground coffee which you can not get at Starbucks coffee .. you can get freshly brewed.
FYI ... coffee was banned by Christians and I think Muslim as well and that is enough evidence to prove coffee is really good
Well i m an Indian and i can say that my country consumes tea in a very unhealthy way. Most gastric problems are due to this tea only. We r not tea lovers we r tea destroyers. But i dont drink it. Even for coffee once or twice in a month or 2.
Coffee is life. It's the only thing that's real.
I feel that there's more of a place, the whole world, for me now than when I was with the Crouches from the beginning. I started feeling like I was back here when I was fifteen.
I am just starting to put myself there again. I have to start looking around like I know who I am and my place is.
If you can look out a window and tell me where we are going, I'm more likely to be in that place than when I was walking around and thinking, "My god, how can I get to that place?"
You put a coffee filter over a empty cup add to filter desired amount of your favorite coffee pour hot water into the filter incrimently till cup is full some how it's the only way for coffee in my book try it Yankee
The lack of caffeine causes the blood vessels to shrink - as it causes is to open when consumed. This may cause a headache in the first place. More caffeine intake just reliefs the symptoms of the lack if caffeine, so the relief of headache is not exactly true because it just reliefs a symptom of the withdrawal. Have a happy addiction :)
Regards - an addict
My all-time favorite coffee is Ethiopian Mocha Harrar. Heavenly to the extreme. I've been drinking straight black coffee for 44 years. Will never give it up. And in my humble opinion, there is no such thing as " good decaf." 🤤😲😢😨
F or 25 years we have provided deluxe wilderness outpost fishing trips from our Armstrong location into beautiful Wabakimi Provincial Park and surrounding lakes.
Yes, we take you where the fishing is extraordinary , but there is more than fishing. Yearly family gatherings sharing a wilderness experience in comfort. Father - son (or daughter) bonding trips or Husband and wife celebrating a second honeymoon with the added spectacular outpost fishing or `the buddy trips where the tall tales get taller.
Its a big time stress reliever! . how do you think about anything else when you are fighting a fish?
Greg and I had a great week. we caught over 1000 walleye. There were well over 200 in the slot size (>18"). This is the most large walleye that have ever been caught on a trip to whiteclay for me. The slot size protection is working. It seems that each trip has more large fish being caught. Our largest northern was 43". It was caught on a jig while walleye fishing.
Greg and I sent see what you missed letters to about a dozen folks. Hope that translates into a large group for next June. . Fran and I are looking forward to the August fishing trip .
G. Ostrander, Green Bay, WI.
Want to see more?
Received your card. Congratulations on 25 Years! We speak often about the great times we had at Ogoki! A Tribute to you both!
Best Regards, Rich Craddock.
What a nice surprise to find your post card in my mail yesterday. Twenty-five years is a long time to do anything; much less a business like yours with all the uncertainties of weather, exchange-rates, two-country economies, etc. There is a reason why your business has survived and (hopefully) thrived. you do the wilderness fishing experience better than anyone in the outdoor sport vacation business.
Dear Judy and Paul,
Congratulations on 25 years. I have many fond memories of my time with Jack at Ogoki. Hope all is well with you.
. . . Nicole will take you on a guided tour!
This website will take you every step of the way for a worry free fishing vacation!
Let us introduce ourselves; Judy & Paul Boucher and family. Weve been doing this for 25 years and have learned a thing or two on how to take the worry out of the wilderness experience. Our staff will help you with anything you may not understand or solve any mechanical glitch right away. In short: we treat you like family!
Just a note to let you know our recent fishing junket to your Mojikit South Outpost.
Ive been coming to Armstrong area since 1972 and have probably flown in with 6-7 different outfitters over the years to numerous outposts. Your Mojikit South camp is clearly the nicest camp I have been to. The cabin is beautiful and roomy. Great kitchen and dining area. Beautiful screened in deck and outside porch overlooking the channel. Large chest freezer and a frig that actually keeps things cold. Screened in fishing cleaning house with running water. Bedrooms that are roomy. Vaulted ceiling the the cabin is a plus. The cabin is centrally located to both the lake and the Ogoki Reservoir.
The boats are the best that Ive ever experienced at an outpost. The inside bottoms consist of flat carpeted panels. easy to get in and out of. 1st time Ive fished an outpost with "dry" feet. The boats had comfortable swivel seats and 15 & 20 hp 4-stroke engines that worked great.
We will definitely be back. Everything about Ogoki Frontier was quality. My two grandchildren had the time of their lives, as did the other 2 members of our party. Thanks for the memories.